TEXAS INJURY LAWYERS
1917 HEMPHILL STREET
FORT WORTH, TX 76110
1. Stay at the scene in a safe place.
2. Exchange information: Insurance Company name, policy number and phone. Names, phone numbers, addresses and e-mail addresses of all potential witnesses AND police report number, phone number, officer name, badge number.
3. TAKE PICTURES Damage Accident scene (road conditions/skid marks/debris in roadway/vehicle positions, and intersection/address/exit number, Identification (clear photos of insurance cards, license plates)
4. CALL the police, or dial 911
5. CALL OR TEXT DAVID FRISBY PC 817.924.2889 (referrals for medical treatment provided)
We represent victims who have been wrongfully injured or killed as a result of negligence. If you or a family member has sustained a personal injury due to a car accident, even if you are not sure if you have a case, please contact us now. We handle car crash cases in Fort Worth, Bedford, Hurst, Euless, Grapevine, Southlake, Forest Hill, Everman, Arlington, and any other city in Tarrant or Dallas counties. Driving a car is the most dangerous thing we do. Car wrecks are the leading cause of injury and accidental death in the United States.
1917 Hemphill St.
Fort Worth, Texas 76110
Office Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30 A.M. to 5:30 P.M.
BY PHONE/TEXT: (817) 924-2889